Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cake and School

School has been piling up on me with, Lots of painting and homework assignments, luckily the cake decorating class something to look forward, but sadly the last class was last week! But, I plan on following the next class, "Advance Decorating Class" if I can squeeze it in.

Here are the last 2 cakes I made in class!

The first is a rose cake, simply learning roses, vines, and leaf pattern.


Rose Cake

The second cake is the Basket Weave, which came out really nice and surprisingly simple to make.


Basket Weave Cake

That is all for now, and hopefully I will continue the class to post more cake! Also expect some art paintings to be posted on the blog when spring break kicks in, by than I will have plenty of time to update.



No comments:

Post a Comment