Monday, July 16, 2012

Small Oil Painting

I am currently trying out oils again, in a rekindling process. Just doing small simple work, and setting up my small work place as simple as possible. Luckily its easy to just move my watercolor tools over ontop of my shelf and just replace it with oil items.

Here are two photos of my current work area in my room, which I hope doesn't linger to strongly of linseed oil after I am done.

Work Space

Under painting still life



For now I  got the under painting going and 90 percent finish. I set it up this way, that way when I got to my Tuesday night painting class, I can get right into color mixing and painting in the colors of the subject matter right away. I might do small pinches of colors tonight just so I can get a palette idea going.


Ill be sure to update in a few days in how the painting came out overall after Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment